ann teapot's Note:
instant real garlic whenever you need it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1roast your garlics in a dish with a covering of olive oil.
- 2let them cool.
- 3press out all the garlics and mash them until smooth.
- 4make into a fat sausage shape and wrap in baking parchment.
- 5wrap up tight in a plastic bag.
- 7you can then cut off, with a sharp knife whatever you need and use it as you wish.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Instant Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: