Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
Ooey, gooey, melt in your mouth fantastic! DH begs for this one!
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, at room temperature
- 3 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted and divided
- vanilla ice cream
- chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook butter and chocolate in small saucepan over low heat, stirring often until melted.
- Beat eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer for 5 minutes. Gradually add sugar, beating until blended. Gradually add chocolate mixture, flour, and vanilla, beating until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup pecans.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350F for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is firm. Cool. Top each serving with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup; sprinkle with remaining chopped pecans.