This recipe is from the Epicurious website. Special equipment: a nonstick muffin pan with 6 (1 cup) muffin cups
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then saute zucchini with salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, until just tender, about 4 minutes.
- 3Whish chives, zucchini and 1/2 cup cheese into eggs.
- 4Divide mixture among oiled muffin cups and bake in middle of oven until tops are puffed and set, about 14 minutes.
- 5Remove pan from oven and turn on broiler.
- 6Sprinkle frittatas with remaining cheese and broil 3 or 4 inches form heat until cheese is melted and tops are golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Zucchini Frittatas with Pecorino and Chives
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.2
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 359.8 mg
- Sodium 308.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 14.0 g