Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
This recipe is from the Epicurious website. Special equipment: a nonstick muffin pan with 6 (1 cup) muffin cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then saute zucchini with salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, until just tender, about 4 minutes.
- Whish chives, zucchini and 1/2 cup cheese into eggs.
- Divide mixture among oiled muffin cups and bake in middle of oven until tops are puffed and set, about 14 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and turn on broiler.
- Sprinkle frittatas with remaining cheese and broil 3 or 4 inches form heat until cheese is melted and tops are golden, 1 to 2 minutes.