4 hrs 15 mins
I needed a quick, easy dessert for a dinner party so I modified and combined a couple of trifle and parfait recipes. My guests loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You need 6- 8 glass dessert bowls or parfait glasses or you can do one big trifle in a glass bowl.
- 2Prepare the pudding according to the instructions on the box (mix with the 2 cups of milk) Cut the pound cake into cubes Slice the strawberries and peel and slice the kiwi (you can use any fruit you like actually) Put a layer of pudding in each bowl, then a layer of cake cubes, layer the fruit (strawberries, kiwi, and blueberries) on top of that and then a final layer of pudding.
- 3Refrigerate for several hours.
- 4Before serving, garnish each trifle with a dollop of Cool Whip (or whipping cream), strawberry slice and a few blueberries.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Lemon Berry Trifles
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 480.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: