Recipe by sheepdoc
Adapted from Campbell's ad. Also good with rabbit and would also probably be good with beef and condensed mushroom soup.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) package biscuits, 10 biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 10 muffin cups with vegetable spray.
- Cook the veggies part way, drain well.
- Stir together chicken, soup, and vegetables.
- Roll or pat out biscuits on a floured board.
- Press biscuits into bottoms and up sides of muffin cups.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each biscuit cup.
- Top each with 2 tsp cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 (or more) minutes, until biscuits are golden and cheese is melted.
- Let cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes.