Adapted from Campbell's ad. Also good with rabbit and would also probably be good with beef and condensed mushroom soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) package biscuits, 10 biscuits
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray 10 muffin cups with vegetable spray.
- 2Cook the veggies part way, drain well.
- 3Stir together chicken, soup, and vegetables.
- 4Roll or pat out biscuits on a floured board.
- 5Press biscuits into bottoms and up sides of muffin cups.
- 6Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each biscuit cup.
- 7Top each with 2 tsp cheese.
- 8Bake for 15-20 (or more) minutes, until biscuits are golden and cheese is melted.
- 9Let cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Chicken Potpies
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.7
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 956.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 21.8 g