Chicken Potpie With Cheddar Biscuit Topping
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Super-easy recipe submitted to Taste of Home by Sala Houtzer.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen broccoli and cheese sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups biscuits or 1 1/2 cups baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first nine ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients; spoon over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and.
- topping is golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION