1/2 Photos of Individual Cheesy Pizza Pot Pie / Pies
1 hr 2 mins
Fun, yet family-friendly individual pot pies. These are made with Pillsbury Grands biscuits and are easy to make, but make a great presentation! The ingredients for these pizza pot pies can be varied depending on your personal preferences.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 2 -3 cups of diced pepperoni
- 3 cups shredded mixed swiss cheese or 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 cup of drained crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 count) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (optional)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 cup of sliced green onion (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- flour, as needed for rolling biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Stir fry mushrooms and green onions for several minutes in oil or butter.
- 3Combine cooked mushrooms/green onions, ham, pepperoni, pizza sauce, Italian seasoning, pineapple and cheese in bowl.
- 4Separate Pillsbury Grands in half. There should be a smaller top half and larger bottom.
- 5Take the larger bottom and roll out into circle on a floured surface with a rolling pin to fit into a greased muffin tin or 6 oz custard cup. Make sure the biscuit round is large enough to overlap the tin.
- 6Fill with meat and cheese mixture.
- 7Take top of biscuit and flatten out enough to cover top.
- 8Brush sides of biscuit top and bottom with beaten egg and pinch the top and bottom of the biscuits together.
- 9Brush top of pot pie with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 10Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees or until crust in deep golden brown.
- 11Let stand for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin or custard cups.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Cheesy Pizza Pot Pie / Pies
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.8
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 644.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: