Recipe by PSU Lioness
Here is a recipe that makes an individual breakfast cookies in the microwave. It takes about 5 minutes from start to finish and only uses one bowl!
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 1⁄4 cup pasteurized liquid egg-whites
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons raisins (optional)
- cinnamon, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine oats, liquid egg whites, brown sugar, all-purpose flour, vanilla extract, baking powder, raisins, and cinnamon.
- Flatten half the mixture into the bottom of the bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Pop cookie out of the bowl and repeat with second half of mixture.