Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
Recipe courtesy BettyCrocker.com
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 24 mini muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat 1/3 cup butter, 1/2 cup sugar and the egg with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. In medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and ginger. Add alternately with milk to butter mixture. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
- In large food-storage plastic bag, mix 1 cup sugar, the cinnamon, garam masala and cardamom. Roll hot muffins in melted butter, then toss in sugar mixture to coat. Serve warm.