Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe way back from one of my Indian girlfriends mothers, it is delicious on it's own in a spinish curry, or lightly fried in butter with chili, garlic anc coarse salt and added to a lamb curry. (prep time incl. chilling)
- In a heavy saucepan bring cream (or whole milk) to just boiling.
- Remove from heat and slowly add vinegar.
- Stir and leave to crdle (aprox 5-6 min).
- Pour through a colander lined with muslin and allow to drain.
- ball up in muslin and squeese remaining curd and refridgerate.
- Chop cheese into large cubes it is now redy to use in your curry.