This recipe was inspired by the fruits of my garden. Apples and the Indian blood peaches rounded with some Indian spices (cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg) are the flavors of this Indian summer cake.
- Cover your baking mould with baking paper and grease it with butter.
- Wash the peaches, cut in slices and arrange nicely in the mold.
- Mix the apples, the sugar and the spices together and heat in the microwave until hot.
- Mix the water with the starch well in a glass and add to the apples mix.
- Heat again until it thickens.
- Put this hot mixture on the peaches without moving the slices.
- Mix eggs with sugar in the bowl until soft. Add the flour and the baking powder to a soft dough.
- Add the dough on the bowl and cover the fruit.
- Bake 35 minute at a temperature of 180°C (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).
- After cooling down, turn the cake on a plate upside down and remove the baking paper.