Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is very easy and tastes so good.
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons powdered instant coffee or 2 teaspoons espresso, dissolved in
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip or 2 1⁄2 cups whipped cream
- in medium saucepan,combine SC milk, cocoa, butter, and coffee.
- cook over low heat until smooth.
- remove from heat; cool.
- in large bowl, fold together choc mixture and whipped cream/cool whip.
- pour into 8 dessert dishes.
- optional: garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle some cocoa powder ove it.
Wow, is this stuff rich! It is very delicious and incredibly easy (my husband actually made this for me). I originally thought (in a PMS chocolate-craving- maniac moment) that I wanted to divide the entire batch into two and share with hubby (I know,...BIG PMS moment) but I could only eat about four bites before my chocolate craving was decidely curbed and at rest. Eight servings would make servings that are very generous for how rich this is. I can't get over how easy it is to make an incredibly professional tasting mousse at home. Thank you so much for posting this...you have calmed the chocolate monster.