Recipe by meatymeatball
this is very easy and tastes so good.
Top Review by Caryn Dalton
Wow, is this stuff rich! It is very delicious and incredibly easy (my husband actually made this for me). I originally thought (in a PMS chocolate-craving- maniac moment) that I wanted to divide the entire batch into two and share with hubby (I know,...BIG PMS moment) but I could only eat about four bites before my chocolate craving was decidely curbed and at rest. Eight servings would make servings that are very generous for how rich this is. I can't get over how easy it is to make an incredibly professional tasting mousse at home. Thank you so much for posting this...you have calmed the chocolate monster.
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons powdered instant coffee or 2 teaspoons espresso, dissolved in
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip or 2 1⁄2 cups whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- in medium saucepan,combine SC milk, cocoa, butter, and coffee.
- cook over low heat until smooth.
- remove from heat; cool.
- in large bowl, fold together choc mixture and whipped cream/cool whip.
- pour into 8 dessert dishes.
- optional: garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle some cocoa powder ove it.