Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have made this many times and always get the same reaction...this is absolutely delicious. It comes from the recipe for Marin Mixed Grill from San Francisco Encore Cookbook. The recipe calls for 2 inch kabobs from beef, pork and lamb. It is flexible and can be used for any meat or poultry that you want to barbecue. (I have not posted a cooking time for this reason)
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil (I use a light olive oil)
- 3⁄4 cup red wine
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (I use Crystal)
- Blend all ingredients in processor or blender until smooth.
- Place meat or poultry in bowl and cover with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 24 hours.