Savta Deby's Note:
Ground Turkey with Quinoa, Eggs and Onions
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place quinoa into large saucepan with twice the volume of water and onion soup mix. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
- 2Sautee onions and mushrooms in olive oil.
- 3While the onions and mushrooms are sauteeing, crack eggs and mix well with hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- 4Add ground turkey to the onions and mushrooms and cook on medium heat, about 10 minutes, until done, stirring frequently. Make sure it is crummbly!
- 5Add eggs to turkey mixture and cook about 3 minutes, stirring well.
- 6Add cooked quinoa mixture and mix thoroughly. If it seems to dry, add a little tomato sauce or spicy V8.
- 7Serve with a large salad and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Inca Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 163.3 mg
- Sodium 326.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 38.2 g