Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ground Turkey with Quinoa, Eggs and Onions
Make and share this Inca Scramble recipe from Food.com.
- Place quinoa into large saucepan with twice the volume of water and onion soup mix. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Sautee onions and mushrooms in olive oil.
- While the onions and mushrooms are sauteeing, crack eggs and mix well with hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add ground turkey to the onions and mushrooms and cook on medium heat, about 10 minutes, until done, stirring frequently. Make sure it is crummbly!
- Add eggs to turkey mixture and cook about 3 minutes, stirring well.
- Add cooked quinoa mixture and mix thoroughly. If it seems to dry, add a little tomato sauce or spicy V8.
- Serve with a large salad and enjoy!