Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a DELICIOUS recipe from the Barefoot Contessa herself, Ina Garten. These tomatoes are a WONDERFUL addition to just about any meal... A must TRY for sure!
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Arrange the tomatoes on a sheet pan, cut sides up, in a single layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle the garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper over the tomatoes.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, until the tomatoes are concentrated and beginning to caramelize.
- Serve warm, or at room temperature.