Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is too easy - can be used on toast on in recipes requiring a bit of marmalade.
- Shred orange in a food processor.
- Measure orange in a measuring cup and then transfer to a microwave safe bowl.
- Measure enough sugar to equal shredded orange and add sugar to bowl.
- Microwave on medium until thickened (5-7 minutes), stirring occasionally. DO NOT OVER COOK.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Wonderful marmalade with no fuss. Literally minutes to make.
This is so easy to do. And the taste is even better than the marmalade we buy. I will do it again and may try it with splenda or half sugar half splenda. Thanks ellie :) Made for cookbook tag game
Great! Have always made marmalade in the pressure cooker but this is so much easier!!