These chewy, yet light textured cookies are my kids favorite chocolate chip cookie. They are perfect if you are in a big hurry because they don't require a lot of measuring. With only five ingredients, they are unique in that they use a box of yellow cake mix for the dry ingredients. I always get raging reviews on these cookies and I end up giving out the recipe to many of my friends. Enjoy!
My Private Note
30 cook ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Empty box of yellow cake mix in a bowl.
- 2Add wet ingredients and stir until moist.
- 3Add chocolate chips and mix into dough.
- 4Scoop Tablespoon size amount on Pam sprayed cookie sheet.
- 5Bake in 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- 6Cool on wire rack and serve or store in an air tight container for later.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for In a Hurry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.8
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 237.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g