Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These chewy, yet light textured cookies are my kids favorite chocolate chip cookie. They are perfect if you are in a big hurry because they don't require a lot of measuring. With only five ingredients, they are unique in that they use a box of yellow cake mix for the dry ingredients. I always get raging reviews on these cookies and I end up giving out the recipe to many of my friends. Enjoy!
- Empty box of yellow cake mix in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and stir until moist.
- Add chocolate chips and mix into dough.
- Scoop Tablespoon size amount on Pam sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and serve or store in an air tight container for later.