Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These chewy, yet light textured cookies are my kids favorite chocolate chip cookie. They are perfect if you are in a big hurry because they don't require a lot of measuring. With only five ingredients, they are unique in that they use a box of yellow cake mix for the dry ingredients. I always get raging reviews on these cookies and I end up giving out the recipe to many of my friends. Enjoy!
- Empty box of yellow cake mix in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and stir until moist.
- Add chocolate chips and mix into dough.
- Scoop Tablespoon size amount on Pam sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and serve or store in an air tight container for later.