1/3 Photos of Impossibly Easy Italian Chicken Pie
1 hr 10 mins
Barb Gertz's Note:
Satisfy your craving for Pizza with an easy Italian-style chicken pie. It's loaded with cheese and authentic Italian seasonings. Instead of basil and oregano you can use 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. The recipe comes from BettyCrocker.com.Note: This recipe can be frozen and reheated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (5 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese in pie plate.
- 4Mix chicken, 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, the oregano, basil, garlic powder and tomato paste; Spoon over Parmesan cheese.
- 5Stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended, Pour over chicken mixture.
- 6Bake 35 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- 8Bake 5 to 8 minutes or longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool 5 minutes.
- 10To Freeze: Freeze serving size in a rigid container. Label and Freeze.
- 11To Reheat: Remove it from container, put it in a proper fitting dish, leave it uncovered, Bake at 425 degrees for 35 minutes(The time would have to be adjusted for how much you are reheating to make sure it is heated through).
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossibly Easy Italian Chicken Pie
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.8
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 117.4 mg
- Sodium 634.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 21.6 g