Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This came from a Betty Crocker email. Its got bacon, so it has to be good :)
- 6 slices bacon, can use precooked bacon
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400. Spray 9 inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In a 10 inch skillet, cook bacon over med-high heat 5-7 minutes, until crisp; drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon, set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook beef, pepper and onion over med-high heat 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked, drain. Stir in ketchup. Spread in pie plate, sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients with a wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve with additional ketchup if desired.