This easy and cheesy concoction is a savory impossible pie that takes very little effort and time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can canned tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 10" pie plate.
- 3Layer the tuna, celery, cheese and onions in the pie plate.
- 4Beat the remaining ingredients together for 15 seconds in a blender.
- 5Pour the mixture into the pie plate.
- 6Bake for about 40 minutes until golden brown or bake until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossible Tuna Pie
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.0
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 205.3 mg
- Sodium 810.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 26.2 g