Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This easy and cheesy concoction is a savory impossible pie that takes very little effort and time.
- 1 (8 ounce) can canned tuna, drained
- 1⁄3 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 10" pie plate.
- Layer the tuna, celery, cheese and onions in the pie plate.
- Beat the remaining ingredients together for 15 seconds in a blender.
- Pour the mixture into the pie plate.
- Bake for about 40 minutes until golden brown or bake until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for about 5 minutes before serving.