- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cold mashed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in potatoes and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cocoa, and baking soda.
- Add alternately with milk, blending well.
- Stir in nuts.
- Bake in greased 13x9 pan for 45 minutes at 350F degrees.