Recipe by thepurpleturtle
Sounds weird but it tastes really good! When I was a kid my aunt used to make this for me, apparently it was popular with her and her dorm friends. I still eat this today and thought I should post it on Zaar so everyone can try it!
Top Review by Boomette
This is so yummy. I always cook the macaroni in the microwave and I added the ramen noodles during the last 3 minutes. It was perfect. I never add butter. For the noodles, I had the chicken flavor. I used maybe half the seasoning cause it's too salty. Thanks Babzy :) Made for Help a Naked recipe event
- 1 (225 g) package macaroni and cheese mix (any brand, I usually buy Kraft Dinner)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1⁄4 cup margarine (not spread or tub product)
- 1 (85 g) package ramen noodles, any flavor (I use Ichiban, Mr. Noodles or no-name brand but you may have different brands in the U.S.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions, adding the ramen for the final 3 minutes.
- When done, drain in colander.
- Return the mac and noodles to the pot and continue making according to the macaroni package directions (add butter, milk and cheese sauce mix) -- and add the ramen seasoning too!
- Mix well and serve.