ChocoFlan (From Kraft)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is from kraftrecipes.com.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup caramel sauce (or cajeta)
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- 7 large eggs, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- chocolate cake mix, 2-layer size
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- POUR caramel sauce into 12-cup fluted tube pan sprayed with cooking spray. Blend evaporated milk, cream cheese, 4 eggs, vanilla and sugar in blender until smooth.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and remaining eggs with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Pour over caramel in tube pan; gently ladle flan mixture over cake batter. Cover pan with foil sprayed with cooking spray, sprayed-side down. Place in larger pan. Add enough water to larger pan to come halfway up side of tube pan.
- BAKE 1-1/2 hours or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate 2 hours. Loosen dessert from side of pan; invert onto plate. Remove pan. Serve dessert topped with COOL WHIP.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION