Best Macaroni Salad
A pretty picnic salad and perfect for your next potluck party. You start with a box of Kraft Dinner, this recipe is easy to make and a delight to eat.
- Ready In:
- 1 (7 ounce) box macaroni and cheese mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 dill pickles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to directions on box.
- Place in a large bowl, and let it cool.
- Stir in mayo and mustard.
- Fold in remaining ingredients, then chill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I was actually pleasantly surprised at how good this tasted considering the fact that it contains cold macaroni & cheese. The only changes I made were to use just 2 hard boiled eggs and I didn't use the cucumber because I didn't have any at home. My husband even liked it. Very quick, easy side dish.
I was definately intrigued by this recipe. It was suprisingly good. I doubled the recipe for the family and they did give me the looks over the color it, but they ate it. My only problem was trying to not think about all the calories in it after preparing the box and then adding the mayonnaise. I think I will make it again and it would be fun for a potluck dish.