- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (or to taste)
- 8 ounces soymilk (vanilla flavored)
- artificial sweetener (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons water, boiled
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1 dash cardamom (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream (optional)
- ice cube (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place dry ingredients: instant coffee, artificial sweetener, and optional seasonings as desired in bottom of a glass.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add hot water and stir.
- Add vanilla soy milk and stir.
- Add ice cubes if soy milk is not chilled enough.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon and cardamon for a more elegant presentation.