Recipe by yashahime
Forget FrappeCrisco! This is the killer app of coffees.
Top Review by AlainaF
Different, but in a good way! I really liked the flavor of cardamom in this, its a little subtle, but I liked that. I think any more and it would be a bit much. Thanks so much for this recipe! Made for My 3 Chefs contest.
- 3 green cardamom pods
- 4 tablespoons ground espresso
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- You will need an espresso maker. Before preparing 4 cups of espresso, grind and coat the bottom of the filter with the cardamom.
- Add the espresso grounds and begin brewing.
- The resulting espresso should be infused with the scent of cardamom. Add chocolate syrup and then sugar to taste.
- Pour over ice and milk.