Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Forget FrappeCrisco! This is the killer app of coffees.
- 3 green cardamom pods
- 4 tablespoons ground espresso
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cup milk
- You will need an espresso maker. Before preparing 4 cups of espresso, grind and coat the bottom of the filter with the cardamom.
- Add the espresso grounds and begin brewing.
- The resulting espresso should be infused with the scent of cardamom. Add chocolate syrup and then sugar to taste.
- Pour over ice and milk.
Different, but in a good way! I really liked the flavor of cardamom in this, its a little subtle, but I liked that. I think any more and it would be a bit much. Thanks so much for this recipe! Made for My 3 Chefs contest.
Wow, this was a lovely treat today. I love cardamom so added a lot more. I enjoyed a nice strong dark iced mocha flavored coffee with cardamom. This was so quick and easy to make, thank you for sharing your recipe. Made for Spring Pac 2014.