Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
If you thought the only purpose of fruitcakes were to pass them on to someone else, you'll find this is definitely one to eat.You can even taste it as you are reading the recipe.
- 2 (680.38 g) box vanilla wafers, crushed
- 453.59 g flaked coconut
- 453.59 g raisins, ground
- 453.59 g candied cherry, ground
- 1892.72 ml ground mixed nuts (pecans, walnuts, black walnuts)
- 453.59 g marshmallows
- 236.59 ml whole milk
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 4.92 ml ginger
- 4.92 ml allspice
- Mix together in a very large bowl - vanilla wafers, coconut, raisins, cherries, and nuts.
- On the stove melt the marshmallows with the milk and add the cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and allspice.
- When melted, pour over cookie mixture, and let cool a few minutes.
- Mix well by hand and shape into loaves.Wrap in foil and keep 3-4 weeks in the fridge in advance of using.