Ice Cream With Caramel Brioche Croutons
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside. In a medium saucepan over med-high heat,combine butter, sugar and water.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved about 2 minutes.
- Allow sugar mixture to bowl and carmelize until the syrup is a medium amber color, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add cubes and stir until coated.
- When all croutons are coated, transfer to baking sheet.
- Quickly spread croutons so they are not touching.
- Let cool.
- To serve, fill four serving dishes with ice cream, garnish with caramel croutons.