Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful ice cream dessert! I first had this at a baby shower when I was pregnant with my son. No wonder it is Spencer's favorite - he has it instead of birthday cake each year!
- Mix butter, brown sugar, oatmeal, flour and walnuts.
- Press on jelly roll pan to edges.
- Bake at 400* for 12-15 minutes.
- If cookie crust is soft when cool, put it back in the oven for a few minutes.
- Crumble up the cookie crust, in 1/2 to 1 inch pieces.
- Place half of the cookie crumbles in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Pour jar of caramel topping on crumbles.
- Cut vanilla ice cream in slabs, and place over crumbles/topping.
- Press to even out gaps.
- Sprinkle remainder of crumbles on top of ice cream.
- Freeze until very hard, cutting into squares to serve.
- *Forextra decadence, add another jar of caramel topping to the top crumbles!