Susan Lee's Note:
Wonderful ice cream dessert! I first had this at a baby shower when I was pregnant with my son. No wonder it is Spencer's favorite - he has it instead of birthday cake each year!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix butter, brown sugar, oatmeal, flour and walnuts.
- 2Press on jelly roll pan to edges.
- 3Bake at 400* for 12-15 minutes.
- 4If cookie crust is soft when cool, put it back in the oven for a few minutes.
- 5Crumble up the cookie crust, in 1/2 to 1 inch pieces.
- 6Place half of the cookie crumbles in a 9 x 13 pan.
- 7Pour jar of caramel topping on crumbles.
- 8Cut vanilla ice cream in slabs, and place over crumbles/topping.
- 9Press to even out gaps.
- 10Sprinkle remainder of crumbles on top of ice cream.
- 11Freeze until very hard, cutting into squares to serve.
- 12*Forextra decadence, add another jar of caramel topping to the top crumbles!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Treats
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.4
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 99.1 mg
- Sodium 211.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 39.4 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: