Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here's how to make your own yummy, gluten free Ice Cream Sunday Cupcakes. Add a banana to make Banana Split Cupcakes. You can also set this up buffet style and let the children (and adults) build their own --what fun. http://www.elanaspantry.com/ice-cream-sundae-cupcakes/ http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-cupcakes/ http://www.elanaspantry.com/whipped-cream-frosting/
- 10 chocolate cupcakes
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 batch whipped cream frosting
- 1 package gluten free candy sprinkles
- 10 frozen cherries
- Place cupcakes on a large plate or platter.
- Place one scoop of ice cream on top of each cupcake.
- Spoon Whipped Cream Frosting onto ice cream.
- Top with gluten free sprinkles and finish with a cherry.