Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Very easy and DELICIOUS! I basically took a couple other recipes and adapted it to how I'd like it. Look at the photo to get my directions.
- Line bottom of square cake pan pan with almonds, then spread 1/4 of Cool Whip on top of them.
- Cut all ice cream sandwiches in half then lay them side by side on top of Cool Whip.
- Spread another layer of Cool Whip then more almonds.
- Lay rest of ice cream sandwich halves then another layer of Cool Whip.
- Freeze completely.
- Melt butter and chocolate in microwave and spread over top.
- Freeze until chocolate is cold and hard.
- When ready to serve take knife along the edges of pan to loosen, flip upside down and there ya go--pretty huh?