Recipe by mandabears
This is an excellent, easy way to make ooey, gooey rolls. You can add some cinnamon and make ooey gooey cinnamon rolls, I haven't, yet. Starts with refrigerated biscuits and melted ice cream. Don't use buttermilk biscuits, a disaster!!
- 3 (7 1/2 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1⁄2-1 cup raisins (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut biscuits in half.
- Place in pan in 1 layer.
- Pour butter evenly over biscuits.
- Sprinkle sugars evenly over biscuits and butter.
- Pour ice cream evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Turn pan over onto serving platter.