Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy and sweet pie of ice cream! Simple and quick.
- 3 cups of plain corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- vanilla ice cream
- coconut (optional)
- nuts (optional)
- Melt stick of butter and brown sugar together in pan/shallow pot; mix together completely.
- Mix with three cups of cornflakes in a bowl. Add coconut and nuts if desired.
- Put about 3/4 of mixture into bottom of a pie pan as the crust.
- Slide ice cream, lay on top crust. Cover bottom crust completely with ice cream.
- Cover ice cream with the crust left in the bowl.
- Freeze for at least an 2 hours.