Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
When my mom made this it was such a treat. This calls for vanilla ice cream, but almost any flavor is great! It's also excellent with fresh fruit or sundae toppings added.
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 7 ounces kraft marshmallow creme (1 jar)
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- Melt butter in 2 qt saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallow creme.
- Add Rice Krispies and mix well.
- Cool mixture and press into a 9" pie pan.
- Add softened ice cream and re-freeze to firm.