1/1 Photo of Ice Cream Pie
1 hr 10 mins
It says to use chocolate chip ice cream for this but i found you could use pretty much any flavor (as long as chocolate goes good with it) I like using cookies and cream...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat bottom and sides of an 8 inch pie plate with butter.
- 2Combine chocolate syrup and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave until hot (about 45 seconds). Stir together until smooth. reserve 1/4 cup of the chocolate mixture.
- 3Combine chocolate mixture in larger bowl with crisp rice cereal. Press into pie plate and up the sides. Freeze for about 15 minutes.
- 4Combine reserved chocolate mixture and sour cream in a small bowl and mix well.
- 5Spread half of the ice cream in the prepared pie plate. Drizzle with half of the sour cream mixture.
- 6Top with remaining ice cream and drizzle again with remaining sour cream mixture.
- 7Top with extra chocolate chips if desired. Freeze for about 1 hour.
- 8Let stand at room temperature about 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.7
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 241.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 5.8 g