Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is so easy, it's like cheating. Everyone who tries this, loves it. It's quick, inexpensive, and takes no talent to prepare. You can also make it far in advance.
- 12 Skor candy bars
- 1 box vanilla wafer
- hershey chocolate syrup
- 2 gallons ice cream (I prefer Breyers)
- Chop candy into chunks-do not pulvarize.
- Mash cookie crumbs in separate bag.
- Mix candy chunks and mashed cookies together in a bag and shake to mix thoroughly Spread a layer of mixture on the bottom of a spring mold.
- Add ice cream on top.
- Let the ice cream melt a little, so it can be mashed and molded into pan.
- Form a layer of ice cream.
- Add a layer of crumbs and candy.
- Spread evenly.
- Add a layer of ice cream.
- Add a layer of crumbs on top.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top of mold.
- Put mold in freezer on a plate, to prevent mess.
- When frozen and ready to serve (can be stored for weeks), take sharp knife and loosen ice cream around rim of spring pan.
- Open rim of pan, and remove.
- Serve ice cream cake on pan bottom, on a plate, and cut with a sharp knife.
WOW! My eldest DS requested an ice cream cake for his birthday, and he was so excited I made him one instead of buying it. I used French Vanilla and next time I will add some chocolate syrup on the first layer also. Thanks so much denise!