ROBIN PENA's Note:
So good--no more going to 31 Flavors for an ice cream cake. Prep time does not include freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- 2Press into 9x13-inch pan.
- 3Spread ice cream over cookies and sprinkle with 1 cup pecans; return to freezer.
- 4In saucepan, combine sugar, milk, chocolate chips, and margarine.
- 5Bring to a boil; boil for 8 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat and cool completely.
- 7Pour over ice cream; sprinkle with reserved pecans.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1074.0
- Calories from Fat 657
- Total Fat 73.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 113.0 mg
- Sodium 436.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 92.5 g
- Protein 11.0 g