Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
So good--no more going to 31 Flavors for an ice cream cake. Prep time does not include freezing time.
- Mix cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Press into 9x13-inch pan.
- Spread ice cream over cookies and sprinkle with 1 cup pecans; return to freezer.
- In saucepan, combine sugar, milk, chocolate chips, and margarine.
- Bring to a boil; boil for 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Pour over ice cream; sprinkle with reserved pecans.
this cake was easy and i liked the idea of it however i am not sure if the topping ingredients are correct. the topping seemed way too thick i had a hard time spreading it on top. it says 2 oz can of milk but i couldnt find one that small so just poured out 2 oz. maybe should have been 5 oz? idk.