Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for holiday entertaining! A luscious layering of ginger ale, chocolate brandy, creme de menthe and half and half served over ice and garnished with mint sprigs.
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 ounces ginger ale
- 1 ounce chocolate-flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce creme de menthe
- 2 ounces half-and-half or 2 ounces milk
- mint sprig
- Place ice in an 8-10 oz"on the rocks glass".
- Add ginger ale, then the chocolate brandy followed by the creme de menthe.
- Add the half and half or milk by slowly pouring over the back of a spoon.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and sreve.