I grew up eating this. It was one of my Mom's and Grandma's "specialty".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sugar, 1 C milk and egg yolks in double boiler 30 minutes.
- 2Mix knox in 1/4 C warm water- soak.
- 3add 1/3 C hot milk, vanilla or almond.
- 5Beat egg whites and whipping cream.
- 6Fold cooled mixture into whipping cream and then fold in egg whites.
- 7Butter a roasting pan and generously sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- 8gently pour the mixture in shell and cover top with graham cracker crumbs.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Box Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 64.3 mg
- Sodium 38.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: