Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I grew up eating this. It was one of my Mom's and Grandma's "specialty".
Make and share this Ice Box Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Cook sugar, 1 C milk and egg yolks in double boiler 30 minutes.
- Mix knox in 1/4 C warm water- soak.
- add 1/3 C hot milk, vanilla or almond.
- Beat egg whites and whipping cream.
- Fold cooled mixture into whipping cream and then fold in egg whites.
- Butter a roasting pan and generously sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- gently pour the mixture in shell and cover top with graham cracker crumbs.