This was the first meal my dad & I created after Hurricane Wilma last year when power returned after 2 weeks! Comfort food all the way! Easily doubled or tripled!
- Open cans of tomatoes and pour into large skillet. Cut up whole tomatoes with knife, releasing juices.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add drained beans.
- Boil pasta water and add pasta.
- Cook acording to package directions
- Add cheese to sauce & stir, simmer till pasta is done.
- Drain and add to sauce
- Sprinkle with extra cheese.