Recipe by Beeks
Why spend so much money on takeout when you can make these at home. If you like peanut butter these are guaranteed to please.
- 1⁄2 lb ground raw pork
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 36 wonton wrappers
Peanut Butter Sauce
- 1⁄3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the pork with the soya sauce,salt,pepper and sesame oil.
- Put about a tsp of filling in the center of each wonton skin and enclose the filling to make a ball shape or a triangle,sealing with a little water.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Put the dumplings,in batches into the water until they rise to the surface.
- Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Mix hot water with the peanut butter until well combined and then add the soya sauce,rice vinegar,oil,garlic and chilies.
- Serve on top of the dumplings.