Delicious grinds brah ! polynesian comfort food.
Make and share this Hula Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups teriyaki cooked chicken (cubed or strips)
- 1 small green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 small maui onion, diced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (13 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice or 3 cups noodles
- 1⁄4 cup macadamia nuts, crushed
- Cook green pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
- Blend in soup and pineapple juice; add chicken, pineapple tidbits and soy sauce.
- Heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add macadamia nuts prior to serving.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Wow, this is incredible! I made this tonight with leftover chicken tenders that I marinaded in the marinade from Asian Grilled Pork Chops Asian Grilled Pork Chops (great with pork, but even better with chicken) and we loved it. Super easy to put together with wonderful, comforting results. Thanks, Kana Kahuna!
Very good & easy. Just wonderful & will definitely make again. I wasn't able to crush the macademia nuts, but the chopped ones were just fine. I marinated the chicken in teriyaki sauce for 1/2 hour before cooking & it was fine. It will be a regular in our monthly meals. Thank you for posting!
GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD STUFF!!!! This will be a new family "favorite" at our house! Kids and DH loved it as much as I did. Thanks for sharing!