Recipe by Kana K.
Delicious grinds brah ! polynesian comfort food.
Top Review by Phat & Sassy
Wow, this is incredible! I made this tonight with leftover chicken tenders that I marinaded in the marinade from recipe #137142 Asian Grilled Pork Chops (great with pork, but even better with chicken) and we loved it. Super easy to put together with wonderful, comforting results. Thanks, Kana Kahuna!
- 2 cups teriyaki cooked chicken (cubed or strips)
- 1 small green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 small maui onion, diced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (13 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice or 3 cups noodles
- 1⁄4 cup macadamia nuts, crushed