Delicious grinds brah ! polynesian comfort food.
Make and share this Hula Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups teriyaki cooked chicken (cubed or strips)
- 1 small green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 small maui onion, diced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (13 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice or 3 cups noodles
- 1⁄4 cup macadamia nuts, crushed
- Cook green pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
- Blend in soup and pineapple juice; add chicken, pineapple tidbits and soy sauce.
- Heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add macadamia nuts prior to serving.
- Serve over rice or noodles.