1/2 Photos of Hubby's Late Night Thrown Together Egg Salad
I made this when I got a text from hubby at work saying he was "HUNGRY!" Since it was the day before grocery shopping I didn't have a lot in the house. This is what I came up with. NOTE: As usual this was thrown together and I'm estimating the amounts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add three eggs to a pan of cold water.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Turn temperature down to a simmer.
- 4Simmer for five minutes.
- 5While eggs are boiling mix five final ingredients.
- 6Take eggs off heat.
- 7Run pan under cold water until eggs are cool enough to touch.
- 8Drain water from pan.
- 9Shake eggs in empty pan until shells crack.
- 10Peel eggs.
- 11Mash eggs together with vinegar-mayonnaise mixture.
- 12Eat on whatever bread you prefer.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hubby's Late Night Thrown Together Egg Salad
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.2
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 573.2 mg
- Sodium 745.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 19.8 g