- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 5 tablespoons tomato puree
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground caraway
- 2 teaspoons paprika (mix hot and sweet)
- 4 (1.23 g) tuna steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oil, water, lemon juice, tomato puree, garlic, salt and spices.
- Pour into a wide shallow pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish and turn it over on both sides so it absorbs the sauce. Cover and cook on a low heat for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley or coriander and serve.