Recipe by RockOnYo1005
these simple steps gets your basic packaged brownies more moist, more choclatey...more DELICOUS!
Top Review by Debbwl
Yum!! Made these chocolaty delights for a function at work and everyone loved them. The only place I veered from the recipe was in putting the top chips on after only 15 minutes of cooling instead of 30 minutes and would do that again as they melted just enough to make a thick fudgy topping. Thanks so much for the post.
- 1 (20 ounce) packageof basic brownie mix, any Brand
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray the bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. In a medium sized bowl, blend the brownie mis, oil, water, and eggs with a wooden spoon until all of the dry ingredients are moist. Stir in one cup of the chocolate chips. Spread the batter into the pan.
- 3. Bake 40-45 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 4. Cool for about 30 minutes, then tops with the remainder of the chocolate chips.