Recipe by Brenna R
From the Taste of Home December & January 2010 magazine submitted by Coleen Corner. Listed here for safe keeping. I have not tried this recipe..
Top Review by earth_angel79
Great! I made this recipe for the super bowl party my family had this year. They all loved it! I served it with tortilla chips. I wish I would have thought about the celery sticks before the game. Celery is like parsley to a dish. It's a great garnish, but in this instance, a great way to dip the dip.
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup louisiana hot sauce
- tortilla chips
- celery rib
- parsley flakes (optional)