Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 hrs
Cook 50 mins
Serve this spicy punch with a spoon so no one misses the raisins and almonds at the bottom of the cup. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
- in 3 qt saucepan combine all ingredients except raisins and almonds.
- let stand at room temperature for 4 hours.
- cook over medium heat until mixture just comes to a boil (15 to 20 mintues) reduce heat to low, simmer for 15 minutes.
- strain, discard spices.
- return to saucepan. add raisins and almonds.
- continue cooking over low heat until raisins are tender.
- serve hot with a spoon in each mug.