1/6 Photos of Hot Spiced Apricot Tea
My MIL gave this recipe to me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cloves and cinnamon in a cheesecloth.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Bring the water to a boil over high heat and add the tea bags.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- 6Remove the tea bags.
- 7Add the spice mixture and remaining ingredients to the tea.
- 8Bring to a boil over high heat.
- 9Remove from heat.
- 10Remove spices.
- 11Serve the tea while it's still hot.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Spiced Apricot Tea
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: