Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from "First" magazine, March 13, 2006.
- 4 large onions, peeled and sliced
- 4 hoagie rolls, halved lengthwise (whole-wheat)
- 1 lb roast beef, sliced deli-style
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat blue cheese dressing (chunky style, Marie's)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In skilled coated with cooking spray over medium heat, cook onions 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place rolls on work surface; fill with roast beef and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven; top each with 1/2 cup onions and 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing.
- Place remaining bread top on sandwich.