- 2 heads tightly packed green lettuce
- 4 small peaches
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fennel, leaves
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 small fennel, sprigs (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut lettuces into 3/4" thick slices.
- Pit and slice peaches.
- Heat oil in frying pan on moderate heat and chop in garlic.
- Put in lettuce, peaches and fennel and stir for 30 seconds.
- Pour in lemon juice, boil and stir in sour cream.
- When it bubbles, remove salad from heat and transfer to individual bowls.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and one fennel sprig per serving.